From China Ceramic Mug Factory Group,
Ceramic coffee mugs has various shapes, delicate and smooth, bright colors and is easy to clean. However, lead, mercury, radium, cadmium and other elements in colored glaze are harmful to the body.
The ceramic mug has various shapes, delicate and smooth, bright colors and is easy to clean. However, lead, mercury, radium, cadmium and other elements in colored glaze are harmful to the body. Therefore, when purchasing and using ceramic tableware, we should pay attention to the following points:
1. To buy ceramic coffee mug manufacturers
, we must choose a regular market. We must not buy inferior products without formal manufacturers at a low price. According to national regulations, when ceramic tableware is immersed in 4 percent acetic acid, the dissolution of Lead shall not be more than 7 mg / L, and that of cadmium shall not be more than 0.5 mg / L.
2. Pay attention to the appearance of tableware when purchasing. Touch the surface of tableware by hand to see if the inner wall is smooth;
3. Smell whether there is peculiar smell;
4. Do not buy Ceramic tableware with too bright colors. In general, the brighter the color of ceramic mug, the more likely heavy metals will exceed the standard;
5. Should buy raw materials, process control more strict in glaze color, under glazed color tableware;
6. Before using the tableware, boil it in boiling water for 5 minutes or soak it in vinegar for 2-3 minutes to dissolve the toxic substances.